puppy branding package
Stand out from the pack. Make your mark and spark!
Our complete pet business brand development package is an easy way to ensure your brand starts off on the right food (or paw). Not only does this package allow you to have unique and beautiful branding, but it also ensures it remains cohesive across all platforms + media. Plus to sweeten the deal, we finish it off with a brand style guide to make your design and brand continues to bring you results no matter where its being used.
The packages below are for the serious pet business owners + petpreneurs who want to ‘level-up’ their brand through the use of visually stunning design. These packages will help your business to stand out of a crowd, so you can attract more high-quality clientele.
Puppy Branding Package
PRIMARY LOGO DESIGN
The primary logo is the main graphic representation of your business and it is used the most frequently. When designing the primary logo, my main goals are to communicate who you are, what you offer, and/or where you operate. This logo may include your company’s established date and/or tagline.
- Used most of the time
- Includes full business name
- May include business tagline, start date and/or web site.
The sub-mark does not include text or the full name of the business Instead, the sub-mark logo is a graphical shape or icon that represent your business. The sub-mark is best used when your logo must be resized to extremely small formats to help communicate your brand quickly.
(Think of social media use, watermarks, etc.)
- Commonly used online and on social media
- Used when logo is resized to extra small formats
- Includes single letter(s), number(s), or symbol
The brand book is a detailed multi-page PDF. That will reference, outline, and link to all the included design files and assets.
The brand book will work to help you maintain and keep your new branding cohesive. By providing you with a detailed written and visual set of design guidelines. Now you’ll be able to use your brand. While effortlessly working to keep its consistency across various online and offline platforms.
- Brand Study Guide – >> Click Here To See
- Color Paw Palette – *Sniff Select Naming
- Branded Fonts
- Branded Pattern and/or Illustrations
- Brand Recommended Imagery Style
- Web + Print HEX color codes
- Brand Book – Instructional Branding Guidelines (PDF)
BRANDED SOCIAL MEDIA ASSETS
Custom matching cover photo and profile image for Facebook platform.
The profile image will use the newly designed ‘sub mark’.
- Facebook Cover Image
- Facebook Profile Image
- The cover and profile image will become a private customized Canva Template. So, that you can freely edit anytime, from anywhere, and for any reason
- Includes a private online video training tutorial showing how to edit + use these templates