Celebrate the Easter season with our adorable Bunny and Chick Egg Friends. These fun characters are great as Easter cards, springtime decorations or cute paper companions for your little ones or for anyone else who like all things cute!
• Easter Bunny and Chick Egg Friends How-To PDF
• Egg Shapes Assortment Pack
• Googly Eyes
• Cover Paper in Poppy and Eco-White
• Bubblegum and Tangerine Sugar Coated 12 x 12 Paper
• Begonia, Powder and White Glitter Tape
• 1/4? Hole Punch
• Zots Glue Dots
• Black Marker or Pen
1. Use templates provided to cut out shapes from indicated papers.
2. Adhere shapes onto corresponding egg shapes using glue dots, then glue googly eyes in place.
3. Embellish bottoms of eggs with strips of glitter tape as shown and trim off excess.
4. For bunny’s nose, punch out a circle from the pink glitter paper using 1/4? hole punch and glue in place.
5. Draw in bunny’s mouth and whiskers using black marker or pen.
6. Great as place cards or for sending Easter wishes!
(Note: Since this template was created via Paper Source’s Blog, you can buy a lot of the same materials they used by clicking here)
Our constant quest and thirst for new and fun animal themed tidbits has lead us to another very talented and inspiring illustrator: Michael Fleming. To freely view more of his work, please visit tweedlebop.com/blog.
What we love most about his work, is the richly textured and colorful style he beautifully displays in his work…we are also partial to his pieces whose theme centers around animals and pets. So, if you happen to need a quick get away into a world where texture, color and creativity rule, his blog is a great place to start, sit…and stay.
Skelanimals are adorable little animals who have met an untimely end-mostly due to their own reckless and ill-advised behavior. Come and meet them all here in Skeland and see how each of them become a Skelanimal, be sure to also stay tuned to watch some animated shorts. Fun!
Manny is a carefree dog. All dogs and cats around the neighborhood love him. He is a guard dog, but every time he has a chance he will invite all his critter friends over to have a great time, eating, playing, and pooping all over the house. For this reason he has been kicked out or sent to the animal shelter several times. Manny is currently looking for a home. Favorite foods are leftovers from the taco shop and anything with cheese. Dislikes are getting up early to fetch newspapers, and morning jogs. If you think that you’d like to have a little Manny for your friend, be sure to visit this awesome puppet making site here, and see others as well as download lots of free patterns.
Now this is a set of ‘fierce’….er, I mean cute and I mean very cute animals by Pronouncedyou, via devianART. What I loved most about this wallpaper, was the use of the colors for the animals as well as their costumes for each one, not to mention the detail given to this whimsical Halloween themed desktop wallpaper. I love it and have already made this my latest Halloween desktop treat for myself.
Nothing like have little critters sing you a sweet and silly tune to help brighten your day. Hope you like this little flash quickie by Lulilu (a.k.a. bunny) from Buenoe Aires, Agentina. I sure did.